Randy Jost and I just released our new EMC Pocket Guide, which includes some basic product design guidelines and a whole bunch of reference data, charts and graphs that a product designer or EMC engineer might require on a day to day basis. The guide is available directly from the publisher, SciTech Publishing, for a special price right now of just $20 (regular price is $21.95). I’m not sure how long this special pricing will be in effect, so you may want to order a copy now.
Every electric product designed and manufactured worldwide must meet electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) regulations, and yet, EMC compliance staff levels have been cut to the bone in companies large and small. If you are a working engineer or technician, the Electromagnetic Compatibility Pocket Guide is the first place to look while designing for EMC and your guide to thwarting electromagnetic interference.
* Concise, constant-use guide addressing the most common reasons for compliance failure.
* Get needed answers quickly and move on to other design issues.
* Pocket-size, easy to carry and use, made of durable stock for continual service.
* Available for customization with your logo and marketing copy if you order in quantities.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Frequency vs. Wavelength
Commonly Used Equations
* EMC Magazines
* EMC Organizations
* EMC Standards Organizations
* LinkedIn Groups
* Common Symbols
* EMC Acronyms